Finance with Town Farm Cars
Black Horse Hire Purchase could help you buy the car you want while spreading the cost. After an initial deposit you just drive it away and make regular agreed payments. After the last payment, the car's all yours.
How it works
- Choose your new car with your Black Horse dealer. Used cars up to ten years old can also qualify.
- Choose to repay over one to five years for cars that are up to six years old (or repay over one to four years if the car is six to 10 years old)
- Set your payments to suit your budget - borrow any amount from £1,500 to £25,000.
What You Pay
- You pay a deposit on the car, from 5%.
- Interest rates are fixed so you'll always know the amount of each payment until the car is yours.
- You pay over the chosen period.
- After the last payment you own the car outright.
What are the benefits of Hire Purchase with Black Horse?
The choice is yours. You can choose any new or used car that's up to ten years old, and how long you want to make regular payments, from one to five years*.
You can budget with confidence. Your regular repayments will always be the same throughout the agreement, giving you the reassurance you need.
Our documents are clearly written so you can be sure there are no hidden extras.
Drive away today. No wasted hours online ticking boxes, holding on the phone, or complicated paperwork. The dealership arranges it all. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and drive away.
Why choose Hire Purchase?
Hire Purchase is a popular way to finance a car. It lets you choose the car you want, while spreading the payments to suit your budget. You'll have the reassurance of knowing your regular monthly payments will stay the same. After the last payment, the car's all yours.
Who might like this product?
- If you want to own your car outright at the end of your payment plan.
- If you have a deposit available, or a part-exchange which could be used as a deposit (subject to arrangement with dealer).
- If you like to budget - you'll know the exact payment amounts each month.
How do I find out more?
Ask your Black Horse dealer for a quote. Where you see the Black Horse logo, you can rest assured we are there to make financing your car straightforward.